Monmouth Bar Association
Middlesex County Bar Association
Hispanic Bar Association
New Jersey State Bar Association
New Jersey Supreme Court Certified Attorney


Monmouth & Middlesex County Relocation Lawyers

Request Relocation Representation in New Brunswick, Freehold, and Anywhere in New Jersey

Are you planning to move out of New Jersey, but you’re worried how it will affect your child custody? You can get sound legal advice from Menar & Menar, Attorneys at Law. We take on custody relocation cases in New Brunswick, Freehold, Middlesex County and Monmouth County, NJ. Our relocation attorneys can help you understand the process, answer any questions you may have, and provide superior relocation representation in and out of court.

Trust Us to Protect Your Best Interests

Whether you’re hoping to move or contest another parent’s move, you can come to us for comprehensive relocation representation. During your case, we’ll work to establish:

  • The reasons for relocating
  • The strength of the relationship between each parent and the child
  • The impact the move would have on the child and the family’s finances

We’re extremely familiar with the local laws regarding child custody, and we’re prepared to handle a variety of custody relocation issues. Get in touch with us today to start working with a dedicated attorney.

Client Reviews

I hired the Law Firm of Menar & Menar in 2012. I was going through a divorce, and was not only looking for legal advice, but a lawyer who would guide me through this difficult situation. Menar & Menar, Attorneys at Law...


I hired Paula to represent me for my restraining order, divorce and custody battle. She truly is very efficient and so experienced. The whole process was very long but I never felt as Paula was not looking out for me...

Nida K.

I have already recommended Raul to my closest friends and family. He handled my needs with care and I could not have been more pleased with his efficiency and attention to every detail! Some of my family have already...


Contact Us Now


Call Us (732) 227-1188