Middlesex and Monmouth County Family Lawyers
Also Serving New Jersey Families in Mercer & Somerset County
Family law involves all aspects of family life as well as all types of families from traditional to same-sex couples. When difficult issues arise, such as divorce, you may find yourself impacted by overwhelming financial concerns and highly-charged emotional strain. Any legal issue can be confusing and worrisome as you face an uncertain future. Without information, trusted advice, and a clear strategy for moving forward through the process, you can feel lost and alone.
At Menar & Menar, Attorneys at Law, we understand the challenges and stress of divorce and other family law matters. In the end, final court decrees can have a deep and long-term impact in terms of finances, your children, and your overall wellbeing.
Our mission is to provide you with the legal protections, understanding, and clarity you need during this transition and to help you secure your future so that you can move forward with peace of mind.
You can count on the fact that our family lawyers will always:
- Give you honest answers and advice
- Offer unwavering support
- Work tirelessly in achieving optimum results.
Need assistance? You can discuss your family law concerns directly with our Monmouth & Middlesex County family lawyers in a case review. Contact Menar & Menar, Attorneys at Law at (732) 217-7931. Nosotros hablamos español.
New Jersey Family Law Services
Our firm provides representation in all family law matters, such as the following:
- This process cancels a marriage without going through divorce.
- Courts may or may note award this type of financial spousal support based on the individual circumstances of your case.
- Child custody.
- This issue can involve physical and legal custody in divorce as well as international custody, psychological parenthood, parental kidnapping, and grandparent visitation.
- Child support.
- We can help you achieve fair and just support payments based on the best interests of the child and parents.
- Civil union dissolutions.
- The process to achieve this is similar to divorce but also has unique aspects.
- Distribution of assets and debts.
- Equitable distribution of marital property and debts is not an automatic even split and can be a complex process.
- We manage uncontested, contested, high-asset, and same-sex divorce cases.
- Domestic violence.
- We represent clients both seeking and contesting protection orders for alleged family violence.
- Prenuptial agreements.
- Let us help you in negotiating and creating valid contracts that can protect assets in the event of divorce.
- Get skilled representation when seeking or contesting the relocation of child(ren) shared under current custody orders.
- Same-sex marriage.
- Divorce and other family law issues can be complicated for same-sex couples. Let provide the legal knowledge and guidance you need.
Our team has been bringing New Jersey clients capable and dedicated family law representation since 2004, including proven results at trial. Let us help you navigate the difficult waters of divorce and other family law matters towards a safe harbor.
Why Should I Hire a Family Law Attorney?
A domestic legal matter can cause stress and unimaginable hardship for you and your family. Instead of trying to navigate a New Jersey family law issue on your own, turn to a trusted firm that has your best interests at heart.
Here are some reasons you should hire an experienced family lawyer:
- Explaining legal issues - Family law is not always easy to understand, especially where children, domestic violence, or high net worth are involved. A knowledgeable family law attorney at Menar & Menar, Attorneys At Law can help you understand your rights so that you can make informed choices.
- Provide support - Going through a divorce or fighting for custody is emotionally distressing, even in amicable situations. At Menar & Menar, Attorneys At Law, we do not limit ourselves to only caring about our clients' legal needs - we care about their emotional needs as well. You can count on us for the support you need to get through this difficult time.
- Negotiating with the other party - Discussions with the opposing party in your family law case can quickly become contentious, whether it's an ex-spouse, co-parent, abuser, or another relation. The family lawyers at Menar & Menar, Attorneys At Law are skilled negotiators who are prepared to fight for your best interests in or out of court.
Contact the professionals at Menar & Menar, Attorneys at Law today to schedule a consultation with our Middlesex & Monmouth County family lawyers.
Why Choose Us?
Evening & Weekend Phone/Video Consultations Available
Serving the Entire State of New Jersey
Personalized Legal Represenation
Se habla español